|Parents and Camper Families:
- Log in to your camp-specific, secure Parent Communicator site.
- Navigate to the Photo Central area.
- View camp photos, adding favorite photos to their personal My Favorite Photos or to their personal Photo Albums.
- Parents can zoom on specific photos or use the slide show feature to search for photos of their children.
- Parents are in full control of the speed of the slide show, as well as having the ability to pause the slide show, add a photo to their favorites, then resume the slide show, looking for additional pictures of their children.
- Parents can also add photos to one-way email or purchase high-quality prints of photos.
- Invite other family members and friends to join them in using Parent Communicator.
- Take photos with a digital camera and upload them to your albums for display on your camp-specific, secure, COPPA compliant, Parent Communicator Web site.
- Photos are organized in albums, which are managed by camp staff.
- Staff can create descriptions and titles for photos, delete photos from the album, and manage thumbnails for photos in that album.
- Archive albums for sessions that have already taken place to keep the available albums current and fresh, while allowing parents from those previous sessions to access photos from the archived albums area.
- Publish an album only when you are ready for parents to view it and determine the order in which current albums are displayed to parents in album drop-down boxes.
- Customize all messages related to the Photo Central area.
- Define a default album to display when Photo Central is opened.
- Set the default settings for the slide show feature.